Business Intelligence Best Practices for Dashboard Design
Even if a dashboard’s appearance looks professional and is aesthetically pleasing, appearances can be deceiving. Although visual design is important, it is also important to ask yourself: Is the data reliable? Is it timely? Is any data missing? Is it consistent across all dashboards?. This paper offers an overview of best practice business intelligence (BI) dashboard design principles and discusses data integration options for getting data into a dashboard.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Raiders change strip to support cancer research
- Chromebook sales up 27 per cent to 7.3 million units: Gartner
- Federal Government foreshadows changes to spectrum pricing and allocation
- Seventy per cent of Australian small businesses predict growth in year ahead
- OWASP releases new security standards for app developers
- Woolworths customer leader, Jess Gill, departs, following CMO out the door
- The old billboard gets the flick as digital OOH advertising takes over
- Ad tech vendors offer new capabilities for customer targeting
- Markets to Metrics: The changing role of the CMO
- How Tesco's loyalty card transformed customer data tracking