- 'Ghost' vulnerability poses high risk to Linux distributions
- Australian information security posture weak by world standards: Cisco
- Remotely exploitable ‘GHOST’ bug strikes all Linux distros
- A new kind of DDoS threat: The "Nonsense Name" attack
- Old arguments may bog down US data breach notification legislation
Business Intelligence Best Practices for Dashboard Design
Even if a dashboard’s appearance looks professional and is aesthetically pleasing, appearances can be deceiving. Although visual design is important, it is also important to ask yourself: Is the data reliable? Is it timely? Is any data missing? Is it consistent across all dashboards?. This paper offers an overview of best practice business intelligence (BI) dashboard design principles and discusses data integration options for getting data into a dashboard.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Digital disruption isn’t disruption anymore: Why it’s time to refocus your business
- CEO survey: Digital technology for customer engagement and data provides big business value
- Snapchat and Twitter violate each other's personal space
- Personalisation drives Colliers International website overhaul
- Gartner foresees 250m connected vehicles on the road by 2020