Business Intelligence Best Practices for Dashboard Design
Even if a dashboard’s appearance looks professional and is aesthetically pleasing, appearances can be deceiving. Although visual design is important, it is also important to ask yourself: Is the data reliable? Is it timely? Is any data missing? Is it consistent across all dashboards?. This paper offers an overview of best practice business intelligence (BI) dashboard design principles and discusses data integration options for getting data into a dashboard.
Please supply your email address to receive this whitepaper
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- Join ME Bank, Deutsche Bank and Proofpoint (USA) speakers for a discussion on banking trojans. Register now
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing