- The week in security: Old malware continues onslaught as new devices found vulnerable
- Customers welcome C-suite advocate, CipherCloud chief trust officer reports
- Smart city control networks being architected more securely than SCADA
- 'Reveton' ransomware upgraded with powerful password stealer
- Workers at U.S. nuclear regulator fooled by phishers
Five Things You Need to Know About Your Users Before You Deploy Business Intelligence
In our years of experience working with companies of all types and sizes to design and deploy business intelligence systems, we’ve learned that there are five key things you need to know about your users before you roll out related technologies to them. In this paper, we will discuss these five things, as well as their implications.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- NRMA launches new content portal for over 50s
- Australians lead the world for programmatic video advertising growth
- Growth hacking and bridging the marketing/product gap: The Hipages story
- CMO Council State of Marketing shows CMO confident in c-level role, revenue targets
- Customer centricity is the difference between intent and action, says NAB