- Fixing Australia’s “backward” national cybersecurity posture requires “fresh thinking” on skills, resources: ACSC
- Deal in the works? BlackBerry delays Pakistan retreat by one month
- Flaws in Huawei WiMax routers won't be fixed, researcher says
- Data breach of toy maker VTech leaked photos of children, parents
- The week in security: Root-certificate stuff-ups send Dell, device makers scrambling
Five Things You Need to Know About Your Users Before You Deploy Business Intelligence
In our years of experience working with companies of all types and sizes to design and deploy business intelligence systems, we’ve learned that there are five key things you need to know about your users before you roll out related technologies to them. In this paper, we will discuss these five things, as well as their implications.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- What the CMO50’s top 10 marketing leaders have in common
- Blackmores rolls out ‘Mindful Ocean’ neuro game to track customer mindfulness
- The inaugural CMO50 list is revealed
- How Captain's Choice is cruising to a new level of digital engagement
- From tactical overhead to strategic growth driver: B2B marketing in the digital age