- Trusting, lazy humans a common theme in recent security vulnerabilities
- Apple releases tons of security updates for recent flaws and exploits
- Surveillance court extends NSA's phone records collection
- Robot apocalypse unlikely, but researchers need to understand AI risks
- Amazon releases open source cryptographic module
When it comes to storage and backup, the old tape may not ‘cut the mustard’ in today’s world. But how does one move on from tape? This Computerworld Australia Guide, sponsored by EMC, examines whether the Cloud will provide a viable long-term archiving option to magnetic tape. This guide also looks at eliminating tape by examining storage and backup alternatives, taking examples of organisations that have managed to overcome problems with tape. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Ansell marketing chief: Technology literacy is imperative for customer experience success
- Holla chief: Customer experience is the new brand remit
- Ooyala buys media software vendor for digital and video content management
- NRMA announces second round of startup accelerator program
- Report: Aussie CMOs strive for customer centricity but hindered by pace of change