- Silk Road paid thousands in shake-downs from malicious hackers
- Codacy observes 1.4bn costly coding errors as developers feel the strain
- EU air passenger database about to take flight, but critics want it grounded
- Canadian agency reported to be monitoring millions of downloads
- Twenty-eight percent of security spending wasted on shelfware
When it comes to storage and backup, the old tape may not ‘cut the mustard’ in today’s world. But how does one move on from tape? This Computerworld Australia Guide, sponsored by EMC, examines whether the Cloud will provide a viable long-term archiving option to magnetic tape. This guide also looks at eliminating tape by examining storage and backup alternatives, taking examples of organisations that have managed to overcome problems with tape. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Baskin-Robbins overhauls agency line-up, plots digital customer loyalty program
- Digital disruption isn’t disruption anymore: Why it’s time to refocus your business
- CEO survey: Digital technology for customer engagement and data provides big business value
- Snapchat and Twitter violate each other's personal space
- Personalisation drives Colliers International website overhaul