- Zero-day flaws in Tails aren't for sale, vulnerability broker says
- Nigerian scammers move from gullible consumers to businesses
- Google details Knox-inspired enterprise ‘managed profiles’ for Android L
- Apple "inadvertently admitted" to iOS backdoor: forensics expert
- Juniper jettisons mobile security business
When it comes to storage and backup, the old tape may not ‘cut the mustard’ in today’s world. But how does one move on from tape? This Computerworld Australia Guide, sponsored by EMC, examines whether the Cloud will provide a viable long-term archiving option to magnetic tape. This guide also looks at eliminating tape by examining storage and backup alternatives, taking examples of organisations that have managed to overcome problems with tape. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Australia's top digital marketers break away from the industry pack
- Carsales rolls out SAS's Intelligent Advertising technology
- Deloitte defines 5 attributes to cope with next wave of digital disruption
- CMOs and CIOs are getting along better, but increasingly frustrated with execution
- Pinterest peaks, Facebook falters in customer satisfaction survey of social sites