IDC Case Study - EMC IT Increasing Efficiency, Reducing Costs, and Optimising IT with Data Deduplication
This IDC Buyers Case Study: Explores the benefits EMC realised from the use of a range of EMC's own backup and recovery solutions that leverage deduplication technology; Identifies the unique backup challenges for different computing environments and how data deduplication can address these environments; Highlight EMC's legacy backup environment and the changes EMC made as part of a transformation process to increase efficiency, reduce cost and optimise IT - as part of its journey to the private cloud.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Thinking big data for marketing? Get small data right first
- Are you ready for Google's Mobilegeddon on Tuesday?
- 3 lessons to inspire digital marketing success from Arianna Huffington
- Telstra's customer advocacy and NPS champion to retire
- Altimeter Group: Collaboration channels are the future of business decision making