- Opponents restate security, scope concerns as metadata retention becomes Australian law
- The week in security: Now law in Australia, data retention challenged overseas
- GitHub recovering from massive DDoS attacks
- Eyes on China as massive DDoS on GitHub heads into day three
- 'Largest DDoS attack' in GitHub's history targets anticensorship projects
CISO Guide to Next Generation Threats - Combating Advanced Malware, Zero-Day and Targeted APT Attacks
Over 95% of businesses unknowingly host compromised endpoints, despite their use of firewalls, intrusion prevention systems (IPS), antivirus and Web gateways.1 Today’s attacks look new and unknown to signature-based tools because the attacks employ advanced malware and zero-day vulnerabilities. To regain the upper hand against next-generation attacks, enterprises must turn to true next-generation protection: signature-less, proactive and real time. Read on.
Please supply your email address to access the content.