- 'Ghost' vulnerability poses high risk to Linux distributions
- Australian information security posture weak by world standards: Cisco
- Remotely exploitable ‘GHOST’ bug strikes all Linux distros
- A new kind of DDoS threat: The "Nonsense Name" attack
- Old arguments may bog down US data breach notification legislation
Getting real about Virtual Backup and Recovery
Virtualisation continues to grow in popularity with real implications when it comes to backup and disaster recovery. Acronis compiles an annual survey of worldwide confidence in backup and disaster recovery. This year the survey has also thrown up a number of key global findings some of which are discussed further in this whitepaper, where we look at the continued spread of virtualisation, the implications in terms of backup and recovery.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Digital disruption isn’t disruption anymore: Why it’s time to refocus your business
- CEO survey: Digital technology for customer engagement and data provides big business value
- Snapchat and Twitter violate each other's personal space
- Personalisation drives Colliers International website overhaul
- Gartner foresees 250m connected vehicles on the road by 2020