- CryptoWall ransom Trojan has infected 625,000 systems, says Dell SecureWorks
- Backoff malware infections are more widespread than thought
- How a hacker could cause chaos on city streets
- Can SDN usher in better IT security?
- CryptoWall held over half-a-million computers hostage, encrypted 5 billion files
Getting real about Virtual Backup and Recovery
Virtualisation continues to grow in popularity with real implications when it comes to backup and disaster recovery. Acronis compiles an annual survey of worldwide confidence in backup and disaster recovery. This year the survey has also thrown up a number of key global findings some of which are discussed further in this whitepaper, where we look at the continued spread of virtualisation, the implications in terms of backup and recovery.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Telstra strikes Cloud deal with Telkom Indonesia
- Brocade deploys router for new high-speed research network platform
- EXCLUSIVE: Tonnex International falls into liquidation after lengthy court battle
- SAP backs innovation centre launch with $60m investment in Victoria (+15 photos)
- Inabox Group revenue reaches $46.9m but profit slips again