Workshifting: How IT is Changing the Way Business is Done
While workshifting delivers powerful benefits, from increased productivity and improved cost-efficiency for both business and IT, to improved recruitment and retention, to business continuity and security, it also poses significant challenges for IT. The following discussion examines the forces driving the rapid rise of workshifting, the forms it can take, the IT challenges that must be addressed to enable it, the technologies now available to unlock its full value and the resulting benefits for the business.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Good Technology launches enterprise mobility suites
- Telstra fixed line access price consultation begins
- Australian and New Zealand networks drive scientific research
- UPDATED: Planet Tel acquires Via IP to move into wholesale aggregation
- BlackBerry won’t give up on devices, but enterprise remains top priority
- A new kind of solicitude: Co-creation with customers
- Facebook reports a big sales jump, helped by mobile ads
- Australia's top digital marketers break away from the industry pack
- Carsales rolls out SAS's Intelligent Advertising technology
- Deloitte defines 5 attributes to cope with next wave of digital disruption