- FTC settles with developers of sneaky cryptocurrency mining app
- US personnel agency takes system offline after hack
- MIT tests 'software transplants' to fix buggy code
- Malwarebytes offers amnesty to pirates amid licensing overhaul
- Security Short Take: Samsung bows to pressure on Windows Update tweaks
Workshifting: How IT is Changing the Way Business is Done
While workshifting delivers powerful benefits, from increased productivity and improved cost-efficiency for both business and IT, to improved recruitment and retention, to business continuity and security, it also poses significant challenges for IT. The following discussion examines the forces driving the rapid rise of workshifting, the forms it can take, the IT challenges that must be addressed to enable it, the technologies now available to unlock its full value and the resulting benefits for the business.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Dropbox and Xero team up to increase productivity for small businesses
- Inabox inks $3.6 million Total Telecom deal
- Ooyala expands technology stack with Nativ acquisition
- Bulletproof steps up Cloud play with new Professional Services arm
- 2015 ARN ICT Industry Awards - time waits for no-one: It is the penultimate day to nominate
- Report: Aussie CMOs strive for customer centricity but hindered by pace of change
- Why Open Colleges, Virgin Mobile are backing a new tool for brand advocacy
- Digital marketers look for behavioral triggers
- Can brand builders do well and do good?
- Facebook on hunt for new MD following Easton's promotion