- Homeland Security wants corporate board of directors more involved in cyber-security
- Can information sharing stop bots in their tracks?
- Senator pushes new version of bill to limit NSA phone records collection
- Canada blames China for cyber intrusion at National Research Council
- Android vulnerability allows malware to compromise most devices and apps
Workshifting: How IT is Changing the Way Business is Done
While workshifting delivers powerful benefits, from increased productivity and improved cost-efficiency for both business and IT, to improved recruitment and retention, to business continuity and security, it also poses significant challenges for IT. The following discussion examines the forces driving the rapid rise of workshifting, the forms it can take, the IT challenges that must be addressed to enable it, the technologies now available to unlock its full value and the resulting benefits for the business.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Newcastle Council deploys TechnologyOne enterprise solution
- Vodafone re-allocates 850MHz 4G spectrum a week after Telstra and Optus 700MHz launch
- Sitecore tackles Western Australia with Velrada partnership
- Email to make way for automation: KPMG
- Huawei targets European football clubs with FanPlay partnership