- No patch yet for zero day in Symantec Endpoint Protection software driver
- Tor hints at possible U.S. government involvement in recent attack
- Internet of Things devices contain high number of vulnerabilities, study finds
- Antivirus products riddled with security flaws, researcher says
- 'Right to be forgotten' ruling is unworkable and misguided, UK Lords say
Workshifting: a global market research report
New business requirements are transforming the demands placed on IT. To operate effectively in today’s fast-paced global environment, organisations need to be able to get work done anywhere, anytime, by any type of worker to achieve the best results. This is the context for the rise of workshifting—the practice of moving work to the most optimal location, time and resources. As one of the most comprehensive reports ever conducted into the role of desktop virtualisation in enabling workplace flexibility and mobility, it reflects the growing consensus of those using technology to improve the performance of their organisation.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- First Point Global partners Ping Identity
- Slow UC deployment costs Anittel a profitable year
- 2014 FIFA World Cup Championship match traffic pipped by semi final
- Financial services chiefs back technology as key enabler: Financial Service Council
- Blue Jeans Network launches new video service with Google Hangouts