- Security missives from the front lines
- Facial recognition wouldn't have prevented the murders of two WDBJ reporters
- BitTorrent patches flaw that could amplify distributed denial-of-service attacks
- Maybe it’s time to eliminate “something you know” as an authentication method
- Some routers vulnerable to remote hacking due to hard-coded admin credentials
PCI DSS 2.0: The Challenge With Compliance and Security in a Virtual World
PCI-DSS compliance has long been one of the most challenging standards for an organisation to achieve. Between understanding what needs to change in order to become PCI compliant, and the complexity of the standard itself, achieving PCI-DSS compliance can have a significant impact on an IT budget. Read on.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- SimpliVity lays out market plans and new OmniStack 3.0
- BSA settles $72,000 unlicensed software case with Victorian IT business
- Over a third of A/NZ organisations targeted by APTs in 2015: FireEye
- Intel Security appoints Richard Steranka to lead worldwide channels
- Bulletproof gains financial momentum