- Plug-and-play Android security layer outlined by NC State researchers
- Moving toward smart and secure continuous software delivery
- Spam industry reinvented as messages containing malicious links surge
- Five ways to keep your student's digital life safe
- Start-up offers up endpoint detection and response for behavior-based malware detection
ENABLING BYOD - Why the evolution of VDI has made mobility even more mobile and how to safely incorporate consumer devices in the workplace
The concept of Bring your Own Device or "BYOD" perhaps best represents the combination of consumerisation and pressure from employees to work in a more flexible manner. Clearly, BYOD has a simple appeal for the end user: “I get to use my new smartphone or tablet at work!” What goes through the mind of the typical IT person is much more complex. So what challenges does the IT manager face with the rise of BYOD?
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- NRMA launches new content portal for over 50s
- Australians lead the world for programmatic video advertising growth
- Growth hacking and bridging the marketing/product gap: The Hipages story
- CMO Council State of Marketing shows CMO confident in c-level role, revenue targets
- Customer centricity is the difference between intent and action, says NAB