ENABLING BYOD - Why the evolution of VDI has made mobility even more mobile and how to safely incorporate consumer devices in the workplace
The concept of Bring your Own Device or "BYOD" perhaps best represents the combination of consumerisation and pressure from employees to work in a more flexible manner. Clearly, BYOD has a simple appeal for the end user: “I get to use my new smartphone or tablet at work!” What goes through the mind of the typical IT person is much more complex. So what challenges does the IT manager face with the rise of BYOD?
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Intel appoints new director of Cloud policy and government affairs
- EXCLUSIVE: Dave Rosenberg appointed new Westcon A/NZ managing director
- Citrix and Fujitsu eye A/NZ mobility market together
- Achieva promises it won’t step on resellers’ heels in becoming a value-added distributor
- Express Data's Siobhan Delaney Miller joins Westcon
- Metrics a must for making the most of content marketing, says Forrester
- Ticketek: Modern marketing strategy is about treating people as people
- Salesforce.com launches Sales Reach for real-time selling and marketing
- A new kind of solicitude: Co-creation with customers
- Facebook reports a big sales jump, helped by mobile ads