ENABLING BYOD - Why the evolution of VDI has made mobility even more mobile and how to safely incorporate consumer devices in the workplace
The concept of Bring your Own Device or "BYOD" perhaps best represents the combination of consumerisation and pressure from employees to work in a more flexible manner. Clearly, BYOD has a simple appeal for the end user: “I get to use my new smartphone or tablet at work!” What goes through the mind of the typical IT person is much more complex. So what challenges does the IT manager face with the rise of BYOD?
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Toyota funds AI research to build autonomous cars
- Uber links to sensitive ride data now expire after 48 hours
- Connected homes, smartwatches and gaming PCs dominate IFA in Berlin
- Dropbox's head of enterprise says collaboration will set it apart
- Microsoft kills off some of Nokia's apps for Windows Phone
- AOL acquires Millennial Media to bolster in-app and mobile smarts
- The 7 common mistakes marketing leaders are still making
- How Greenstone is uniting IT/marketing in the name of audience management
- Rakuten Marketing chalks up rapid Aussie digital advertising growth
- Paid endorsements get Xbox One marketer in trouble with FTC