- Industry calls for more proportional limits to metadata retention
- How three small credit card transactions could reveal your identity
- Reflection techniques comprise nearly half of surging DDoS volumes: PLXsert
- Hackers shakedown businesses by encrypting their websites
- Managing redundant security alerts is costing businesses: FireEye
ENABLING BYOD - Why the evolution of VDI has made mobility even more mobile and how to safely incorporate consumer devices in the workplace
The concept of Bring your Own Device or "BYOD" perhaps best represents the combination of consumerisation and pressure from employees to work in a more flexible manner. Clearly, BYOD has a simple appeal for the end user: “I get to use my new smartphone or tablet at work!” What goes through the mind of the typical IT person is much more complex. So what challenges does the IT manager face with the rise of BYOD?
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Report: Marketing teams must be restructured
- How virtual reality stole the show at Sundance Film Festival
- Qantas tests virtual reality for in-flight entertainment
- Report: Data-driven marketing the norm as marketers aim for 1-to-1 customer connections
- Updated: Jeanswest sets sights on customer growth with new omni-channel capabilities