- NIST pledges transparency in NSA dealings over crypto standards
- New framework helps companies quantify risk
- US spy program has financial, security impacts, says Snowden
- Which cloud personality are you? Three ways to approach online storage
- Google's Project Zero publishes three OS X zero-day vulnerabilities
Eliminating Compromise in the Data Center
The ever-increasing demands for application availability and performance, the constantly evolving threat landscape, and the need to understand what is happening with applications from a security perspective combine to make the seemingly easy demands for data center network security much more difficult to meet. Indeed, most organizations have been forced into significant compromises – trading security, function, and visibility for performance, simplicity, and efficiency. Read on.
Please supply your email address to access the content.