- CloudFlare can provide its caching service without your SSL keys
- Samsung drops Knox prices and introduces Knox user portal
- Report: Bad communication among defense agencies makes China hacks more dangerous
- Home Depot breach put 56 million payment cards at risk, company says
- China says US hacking accusations are 'totally groundless'
Why Two Thirds of Enterprise Architecture Projects Fail
This is the conclusion of a study for the R otterdam U niversity carried out by J onathan B roer in the summer of 2008, ordered by BPM and E A software vendor IDS S cheer. B roer questioned 161 respondents from 89 organizations representing a range of industries about their vision and implementation of the enterprise architecture concept.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Hackers hold almost 20,000 Australians to ransom using CryptoWall
- NSW Government telco procurement system saves taxpayer more than $3 million
- Microsoft to deploy new SharePoint solution for Local Government Association of Queensland
- Australian Traffic Network signs Invigor to develop national traffic app
- Here's the first iPhone 6 sold at the Sydney city store