- Facebook tracks all site vistors, violating EU law, report says
- Tanium pulls down $52M more venture capital for endpoint platform
- Anonymous proxies now used in a fifth of DDOS attacks
- Removing admin rights would ease 97 percent of critical Microsoft flaws
- British Airways Frequent Flyer Program Grounded
A Technical Overview of the Oracle Exadata Database Machine and Exadata Storage Server
Businesses today increasingly need to leverage a unified database platform to enable the deployment and consolidation of all applications onto one common infrastructure. Whether OLTP, DW or mixed workload a common infrastructure delivers the efficiencies and reusability the datacenter needs – and provides the reality of grid computing in-house. Read on.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- SDN Q and A: Juniper Networks managing director A/NZ, Nathan McGregor
- Inabox launches integrated Anittel
- Connector Systems adds SecurEnvoy to security arsenal
- SDN Q&A: Oracle senior principal product director, infrastructure software, Doan Nguyen
- SDN Q&A: Dimension Data, general manager, networks, Paul O’Donohoe