- Hackers make drive-by download attacks stealthier with fileless infections
- Are your calls being intercepted? 17 fake cell towers discovered in one month
- NIST issues Best Practices on how to best use Secure Shell software
- Meet Tox, an open, privacy-focused Skype replacement
- Industrial software website used in watering hole attack
Advanced Compression with Oracle Database 11g
Enterprises are experiencing an explosion in the volume of data required to effectively run their businesses. This trend in data growth can be attributed to several key factors. Recent changes in the regulatory landscape, such as Sarbanes-Oxley and HIPAA, are contributing to this trend by mandating that enterprises retain large amounts of information for long periods of time. Oracle Database 11g Release 1 introduced the Advanced Compression Option to help customers cope with these challenges. Innovations in Oracle compression technologies help customers reduce the resources and costs of managing large data volumes. Read on.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Google Enterprise becomes Google for Work
- MSPs are in an increasingly fragmented environment: GFI Max
- Dicker Data net profit down 43 per cent in full year results
- Don’t forget devices in unified communications sales: Jabra
- Australian bitcoin company launches first online exchange in United Arab Emirates