- Apple pulls the plug on in-app ad-blockers
- Comcast Xfinity Home subscribers can now add Nest thermostats and other connected-home devices
- Apple removes apps from store that could spy on your data traffic
- Android phones patched once a year, 87 percent exposed. Which brand is the most secure?
- SaaS discovery tools target growing shadow-IT problem
Advanced Compression with Oracle Database 11g
Enterprises are experiencing an explosion in the volume of data required to effectively run their businesses. This trend in data growth can be attributed to several key factors. Recent changes in the regulatory landscape, such as Sarbanes-Oxley and HIPAA, are contributing to this trend by mandating that enterprises retain large amounts of information for long periods of time. Oracle Database 11g Release 1 introduced the Advanced Compression Option to help customers cope with these challenges. Innovations in Oracle compression technologies help customers reduce the resources and costs of managing large data volumes. Read on.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- The role of chief digital officer: Destined to become redundant?
- ADMA bases new code of conduct on self-regulation and customer centricity
- Listen and act on customer data, not competitor intelligence, says Pandora MD
- ANZ CTO: Digital disruption is fundamental change accelerated
- Facebook 'Reactions' test adds six emojis to the Like button