The Value of Information: Business Decisions
The importance and role of CIOs is changing; once considered largely a back-office shared service provider, CIOs are now a strategic partner to the business, delivering valuable information. This new strategic role makes it even more vital that CIOs understand the value of information and its contribution to the business. This paper explores ways to assess the value of information for business decisions.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Raiders change strip to support cancer research
- Chromebook sales up 27 per cent to 7.3 million units: Gartner
- Federal Government foreshadows changes to spectrum pricing and allocation
- Seventy per cent of Australian small businesses predict growth in year ahead
- OWASP releases new security standards for app developers
- Woolworths customer leader, Jess Gill, departs, following CMO out the door
- The old billboard gets the flick as digital OOH advertising takes over
- Ad tech vendors offer new capabilities for customer targeting
- Markets to Metrics: The changing role of the CMO
- How Tesco's loyalty card transformed customer data tracking