- Seventy percent of all known mobile malware variants found in 2013: Kaspersky
- Turn your security inside out for added agility, says Oracle
- Cost considerations limiting Australian CSOs' decision-making, but shouldn't be: survey
- Analyses reveal 2013's most conspicuous phishing giveaways
- Cryptolocker ransom Trojan infected 250,000 PCs, Dell SecureWorks estimates
The Value of Information: Business Decisions
In this digital age, validating identities and controlling access is vital, which is why multifactor authentication has become such a fundamental requirement in so many organisations. This survey looks at the authentication landscape in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa, and offers insights into how it is expected to change in the coming years.
FeedDemon is an easy-to-use RSS reader for Windows which will keep you informed with the latest news and information. The Google Reader Synchronization allows you ...
Think back to the last time all your employees were in the office, at their desks, on the same day. It’s no surprise that you might struggle, between travel and off-site meetings, remote staff, flexible schedules and sick days. In today's competitive business climate, organisations need to maintain productivity and connectedness with their staff, despite not always being onsite. In this whitepaper, we look at five ways you can improve productivity, no matter where employees are.
- eBay sellers scalp Mac Pro cylinders for nearly double retail price
- <i>Someone</i> made money off the Surface RT: Former Microsoft asset manager charged with insider trading
- Top 3 Australian financial scams of 2013
- Huawei, ZTE, Nokia cleared in patent dispute with InterDigital
- 5 ways CMOs can get their CFO onside
- Apple forced to adopt new warranty policy after ACCC investigation
- Kenshoo platform tops Forrester list for social advertising capabilities
- Celebrities and the iPhone 5S top trends for Google search in 2013
- Rising demand for big data analytics skills triggers wage debate