The Value of Information: Business Decisions
The importance and role of CIOs is changing; once considered largely a back-office shared service provider, CIOs are now a strategic partner to the business, delivering valuable information. This new strategic role makes it even more vital that CIOs understand the value of information and its contribution to the business. This paper explores ways to assess the value of information for business decisions.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Marriott CIO: FCC message on WiFi blocking loud and clear
- Microsoft to business: Don't worry about Windows 10, consumers will test it
- Google Now adds data from Lyft, Airbnb and many more apps
- Outlook app for Android and iOS boosts Microsoft's mobile comeback
- MIT randomizes tasks to speed massive multicore processors
- Report: Marketing teams must be restructured
- How virtual reality stole the show at Sundance Film Festival
- Qantas tests virtual reality for in-flight entertainment
- Report: Data-driven marketing the norm as marketers aim for 1-to-1 customer connections
- Updated: Jeanswest sets sights on customer growth with new omni-channel capabilities