- Arrests made after international cyber-ring targets StubHub
- Dutch spy agencies can receive NSA data, court rules
- Apple tech note illuminates purported 'backdoor' services
- BlackBerry offers BES10 as a hosted service through partners
- File-encrypting Android ransomware 'Simplocker' targets English-speaking users
Managing Trust - Data protection and compliance for financial services
If it’s becoming something of a cliché that the financial services industry is one of the world’s most heavily regulated, that’s largely because it’s true. Data retention and archiving, authentication and authorisation, data loss prevention and privacy regulations compete with demands for transparency and accountability, while market imperatives calling for multiple service channels delivered over a broad spread of technologies add to the pressure. Read on.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- A new kind of solicitude: Co-creation with customers
- Australia's top digital marketers break away from the industry pack
- Carsales rolls out SAS's Intelligent Advertising technology
- Deloitte defines 5 attributes to cope with next wave of digital disruption
- CMOs and CIOs are getting along better, but increasingly frustrated with execution