- Australian companies snapping up security appliances at twice the global rate
- SendGrid resets passwords as investigation reveals deeper breach
- Encryption and key management at heart of great infosec say Thales
- WordPress quickly patches second critical vulnerability
- Can funding open source bug bounties save Europe from mass-surveillance?
Look both ways - Protecting your data with content inspection
Today’s threat environment is as dynamic as the business world in which we operate. As the communications channels we use continue to proliferate and evolve, so too have the vulnerabilities. Finding the right balance between ensuring the security of sensitive data, enabling the free flow of information and making full use of the latest web-based technologies can be a challenge. Deep content inspection is a vital layer in any unified information security strategy, helping organisations to take control over their information assets while proactively protecting against malware and data leakage. Read on.
Please supply your email address to access the content.