- Personal data on 50,000 Uber drivers exposed in breach
- White House privacy proposal aims to give consumers control over data
- Lenovo to flush 'crapware' from its consumer PCs after Superfish sin
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Friday, February 27
- Insurance firm Staysure fined £175,000 for 'unbelievable' credit card hack
Look both ways - Protecting your data with content inspection
Today’s threat environment is as dynamic as the business world in which we operate. As the communications channels we use continue to proliferate and evolve, so too have the vulnerabilities. Finding the right balance between ensuring the security of sensitive data, enabling the free flow of information and making full use of the latest web-based technologies can be a challenge. Deep content inspection is a vital layer in any unified information security strategy, helping organisations to take control over their information assets while proactively protecting against malware and data leakage. Read on.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Companies don’t have policies to disrupt traditional business models: Forrester’s McQuivey
- Oppy appointed marketing chief at CUB
- Drink manufacturer Diageo pilots 'smart bottle' for Johnnie Walker Blue Label
- How Suncorp and Helloworld are driving into digital with data
- Start-up Leia to demo Star Wars-inspired hologram display technology next week