- Government regulation on cloud security may spur SaaS use in health care
- Microsoft misses Windows bug, hackers slip past patch
- Accused text-message spammers to pay $9 million in settlement
- Nationwide apologises for online and mobile banking outage
- Teradata: We must nail the data privacy issue and not rely on governments
Look both ways - Protecting your data with content inspection
Today’s threat environment is as dynamic as the business world in which we operate. As the communications channels we use continue to proliferate and evolve, so too have the vulnerabilities. Finding the right balance between ensuring the security of sensitive data, enabling the free flow of information and making full use of the latest web-based technologies can be a challenge. Deep content inspection is a vital layer in any unified information security strategy, helping organisations to take control over their information assets while proactively protecting against malware and data leakage. Read on.
Please supply your email address to access the content.