- This key drive actually unlocks something: Authentication via USB comes to Chrome
- How the FIDO Alliance's U2F could simplify two-factor authentication
- Google extends two-factor authentication with physical USB keys
- FTC appoints privacy researcher Soltani as chief technologist
- Criminals traded 110 million stolen credentials in 2014, Experian says
Networking Strategy Guide
Articles include: IPv6 guide; How to get more out of Ethernet switches; High-speed Ethernet planning guide; Next-generation firewalls: In depth; How to lock down your wireless network. Read this Computerworld Networking Strategy Guide.
Please supply your email address to access the content.