- Google asks devs to disable iOS 9 privacy feature 'to protect advertising'
- Security missives from the front lines
- Facial recognition wouldn't have prevented the murders of two WDBJ reporters
- BitTorrent patches flaw that could amplify distributed denial-of-service attacks
- Maybe it’s time to eliminate “something you know” as an authentication method
Networking Strategy Guide
Articles include: IPv6 guide; How to get more out of Ethernet switches; High-speed Ethernet planning guide; Next-generation firewalls: In depth; How to lock down your wireless network. Read this Computerworld Networking Strategy Guide.
Please supply your email address to access the content.