- Behind the scenes: Security operations at the Little League World Series
- Linux Foundation's security checklist can help sysadmins harden workstations
- Centrify survey finds unmanaged Apple devices a corporate liability
- Qualcomm's Snapdragon 820 processor gets technology to secure Android phones
- The week in security: The end of Flash ads; Bounty offered as Ashley Madison fallout continues
New Mobility Requires a New Network Strategy
Computing has gone through several major transitions through the ages, each of which raised the value of the network and dramatically lowered the cost of computing. In the years after its birth in the mainframe era, the computing industry shifted to client/server and then Internet computing. Today, we are beginning yet another major computing revolution: the shift to mobile computing. This revolution already allows us to carry mini computers, called “smartphones,” in our pockets. This shift will drive down the cost of computing even further and drive up the value of the network, forever changing its role in organisations. Read on.
Please supply your email address to access the content.