- CryptoWall ransom Trojan has infected 625,000 systems, says Dell SecureWorks
- Backoff malware infections are more widespread than thought
- How a hacker could cause chaos on city streets
- Can SDN usher in better IT security?
- CryptoWall held over half-a-million computers hostage, encrypted 5 billion files
The Case for Real-Time Networking
CIOs are facing several powerful trends and inflection points that are defining the new IT landscape, including cloud computing, virtualization, the consumerization of IT, smart computing, and communications to collaboration. Taken individually, each one of these trends will have significant ripple effects throughout the planning and operations of IT network infrastructure. In aggregate, they will have an even more dramatic impact on the way that future network architectures need to be planned and designed. Read on.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Telstra strikes Cloud deal with Telkom Indonesia
- Brocade deploys router for new high-speed research network platform
- EXCLUSIVE: Tonnex International falls into liquidation after lengthy court battle
- SAP backs innovation centre launch with $60m investment in Victoria (+15 photos)
- Inabox Group revenue reaches $46.9m but profit slips again