- The week in security: Old malware continues onslaught as new devices found vulnerable
- Customers welcome C-suite advocate, CipherCloud chief trust officer reports
- Smart city control networks being architected more securely than SCADA
- 'Reveton' ransomware upgraded with powerful password stealer
- Workers at U.S. nuclear regulator fooled by phishers
The Role of UPS Power Management in Virtualisation and Cloud Computing
Virtualisation in IT has brought many significant benefits and changed the way data centres are designed and operated. In a virtualised data centre, applications, services and databases run on fewer physical servers than before and the operator makes significant savings in power consumption, cooling and infrastructure expenditure.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- NRMA launches new content portal for over 50s
- Australians lead the world for programmatic video advertising growth
- Growth hacking and bridging the marketing/product gap: The Hipages story
- CMO Council State of Marketing shows CMO confident in c-level role, revenue targets
- Customer centricity is the difference between intent and action, says NAB