- Users smallest source of concern despite causing most security breaches: CompTIA
- Security Watch: SecurEnvoy partners with Connector Systems in new distro deal
- Verizon subscribers can now opt out of 'supercookies'
- Police investigations threatened as metadata retention feeds telephony diaspora
- New malware program used in attacks against energy sector companies
The Role of UPS Power Management in Virtualisation and Cloud Computing
Virtualisation in IT has brought many significant benefits and changed the way data centres are designed and operated. In a virtualised data centre, applications, services and databases run on fewer physical servers than before and the operator makes significant savings in power consumption, cooling and infrastructure expenditure.
Please supply your email address to access the content.