Case study: ANZ achieves an ROI of AUD 4.27 million through efficiency improvements
To reduce costs through greater efficiency and productivity, ANZ needed a set of tools to support a company wide program to improve management of its testing environment. This case study demonstrates how the bank’s technology department gained the ability to assume an increased workload of 30 percent to 35 percent without adding resources.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Classifieds, general display show strong growth in latest IAB online advertising report
- Getting digital strategy right at Village Roadshow
- Teradata and Localz partner up on proximity marketing tech
- Telstra confirms outside candidate to replace Buckman as media and marketing chief
- Dumb Ways to Die creators launch second game