Case study: ANZ achieves an ROI of AUD 4.27 million through efficiency improvements
To reduce costs through greater efficiency and productivity, ANZ needed a set of tools to support a company wide program to improve management of its testing environment. This case study demonstrates how the bank’s technology department gained the ability to assume an increased workload of 30 percent to 35 percent without adding resources.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Raiders change strip to support cancer research
- Chromebook sales up 27 per cent to 7.3 million units: Gartner
- Federal Government foreshadows changes to spectrum pricing and allocation
- Seventy per cent of Australian small businesses predict growth in year ahead
- OWASP releases new security standards for app developers
- Woolworths customer leader, Jess Gill, departs, following CMO out the door
- The old billboard gets the flick as digital OOH advertising takes over
- Ad tech vendors offer new capabilities for customer targeting
- Markets to Metrics: The changing role of the CMO
- How Tesco's loyalty card transformed customer data tracking