- Mobile security: iOS vs. Android vs. BlackBerry vs. Windows Phone
- Electronic lock maker clashes with security firm over software flaws
- Channel growth a key focus for Webroot's new Asia-Pacific head
- Despite new mandates, most government data security incidents are due to human error
- Electronic lock maker tries to stop bug report with copyright threat
Case study: ANZ achieves an ROI of AUD 4.27 million through efficiency improvements
To reduce costs through greater efficiency and productivity, ANZ needed a set of tools to support a company wide program to improve management of its testing environment. This case study demonstrates how the bank’s technology department gained the ability to assume an increased workload of 30 percent to 35 percent without adding resources.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Woolworths details 3-year strategy to become customer centric
- Shingy: Are you creative enough with your customer engagement?
- Microsoft said to be considering a bid for Salesforce
- CMO Council: Marketers lack right customer metrics for digital transformation
- Panel: Avoid social and you risk missing business growth opportunities