- Panasonic announces Nubo, a 'Dropcam killer' at Mobile World Congress
- Mozilla scrubs Superfish certificate from Firefox
- Finnish companies join forces to build secure OS for smartphones and tablets
- DoCoMo app shares SIM credentials with offline devices
- NSA authorization to collect bulk phone data extended to June 1
Case study: ANZ achieves an ROI of AUD 4.27 million through efficiency improvements
To reduce costs through greater efficiency and productivity, ANZ needed a set of tools to support a company wide program to improve management of its testing environment. This case study demonstrates how the bank’s technology department gained the ability to assume an increased workload of 30 percent to 35 percent without adding resources.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- OpenText CMO: Role of marketing technologist will be short lived
- Adshel to deploy beacon technology across outdoor advertising panels nationally
- CIO, CMO take top two posts at Myer following Brookes' departure
- CommBank CMO adds strategy to her executive marketing responsibilities
- Companies don’t have policies to disrupt traditional business models: Forrester’s McQuivey