Case study: ANZ achieves an ROI of AUD 4.27 million through efficiency improvements
To reduce costs through greater efficiency and productivity, ANZ needed a set of tools to support a company wide program to improve management of its testing environment. This case study demonstrates how the bank’s technology department gained the ability to assume an increased workload of 30 percent to 35 percent without adding resources.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- McKinsey details 5 ways CMOs can spearhead business leadership
- Digital delivery lies at the heart of customer centricity, says AMP director
- Friday infographic: Who rules social channels for marketing, customer service?
- In a hyper-social world, some seek a little privacy
- Chatswood Chase reveals customer insights from iBeacon trial