- Former Hacking Team developer reportedly in contact with a terrorist group
- Black Hat 2015: Cracking just about anything
- Ad group urges FTC to reject right to be forgotten in US
- Banks balance security and workflow when encrypting in the cloud
- Neiman Marcus case a reminder to check your cyber coverage
TestPro achieves visibility over software defect management - Reducing project risk and improving quality
In delivering specialised software testing products and services, TestPro aims to add value to its clients by assisting them to deliver software projects at a higher quality with less risk. It saw significant opportunity to reduce effort and resources during the product development life cycle.TestPro uses IBM Rational Team Concert software to help achieve greater visibility and reduce effort involved in managing product builds and defects during application development, maintenance and enhancement projects. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Westpac, NAB, RedBalloon debate ingredients of digital transformation
- News Corp partners with Quantium and MCN to launch new digital advertising products
- AppNexus president: Programmatic ad exchanges collaborations are the future
- Carnival Australia CEO: How we are leading with customer data
- How Australia Post’s IT and marketing chiefs lead digital change - together