- Arrests made after international cyber-ring targets StubHub
- Dutch spy agencies can receive NSA data, court rules
- Apple tech note illuminates purported 'backdoor' services
- BlackBerry offers BES10 as a hosted service through partners
- File-encrypting Android ransomware 'Simplocker' targets English-speaking users
TestPro achieves visibility over software defect management - Reducing project risk and improving quality
In delivering specialised software testing products and services, TestPro aims to add value to its clients by assisting them to deliver software projects at a higher quality with less risk. It saw significant opportunity to reduce effort and resources during the product development life cycle.TestPro uses IBM Rational Team Concert software to help achieve greater visibility and reduce effort involved in managing product builds and defects during application development, maintenance and enhancement projects. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Australia's top digital marketers break away from the industry pack
- Carsales rolls out SAS's Intelligent Advertising technology
- Deloitte defines 5 attributes to cope with next wave of digital disruption
- CMOs and CIOs are getting along better, but increasingly frustrated with execution
- Pinterest peaks, Facebook falters in customer satisfaction survey of social sites