- Is "Bring Your Own Identity" a security risk or advantage?
- Insecure Connections: Enterprises hacked after neglecting third-party risks
- Attackers install DDoS bots on Amazon cloud, exploiting Elasticsearch weakness
- CIOs, CSOs should address cloud sovereignty uncertainty with facts: Gartner
- The week in security: Hackers swarm banks, break for World Cup
TestPro achieves visibility over software defect management - Reducing project risk and improving quality
In delivering specialised software testing products and services, TestPro aims to add value to its clients by assisting them to deliver software projects at a higher quality with less risk. It saw significant opportunity to reduce effort and resources during the product development life cycle.TestPro uses IBM Rational Team Concert software to help achieve greater visibility and reduce effort involved in managing product builds and defects during application development, maintenance and enhancement projects. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Qualcomm planting seeds for 4K video, silicon brains in mobile devices
- Mobile devices to get faster LP-DDR4 memory next year
- Mozilla knocks off 'interim' label, names Chris Beard CEO
- Google's next frontier: What it means to be healthy
- Stanford researchers show off blueprint for self-healing lithium battery
- JC Penney: Finding the right customer engagement strategy
- Brands demonstrate a hotchpotch of IT/marketing relationships
- Metrics a must for making the most of content marketing, says Forrester
- Ticketek: Modern marketing strategy is about treating people as people
- Salesforce.com launches Sales Reach for real-time selling and marketing