- NIST pledges transparency in NSA dealings over crypto standards
- New framework helps companies quantify risk
- US spy program has financial, security impacts, says Snowden
- Which cloud personality are you? Three ways to approach online storage
- Google's Project Zero publishes three OS X zero-day vulnerabilities
IBM agility@scale™: Become as Agile as You Can Be
In this eBook, Scott Ambler, IBM Rational software's Chief Methodologist for Agile and Lean discusses how IT organisations are finding that agile project teams, as compared to traditional project teams, enjoy higher success rates, deliver higher quality projects, have greater levels of stakeholder satisfaction, provide better return on investment (ROI) and deliver systems to market sooner.
Please supply your email address to access the content.