IBM agility@scale™: Become as Agile as You Can Be
In this eBook, Scott Ambler, IBM Rational software's Chief Methodologist for Agile and Lean discusses how IT organisations are finding that agile project teams, as compared to traditional project teams, enjoy higher success rates, deliver higher quality projects, have greater levels of stakeholder satisfaction, provide better return on investment (ROI) and deliver systems to market sooner.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Marriott CIO: FCC message on WiFi blocking loud and clear
- Microsoft to business: Don't worry about Windows 10, consumers will test it
- Google Now adds data from Lyft, Airbnb and many more apps
- Outlook app for Android and iOS boosts Microsoft's mobile comeback
- MIT randomizes tasks to speed massive multicore processors
- Report: Marketing teams must be restructured
- How virtual reality stole the show at Sundance Film Festival
- Qantas tests virtual reality for in-flight entertainment
- Report: Data-driven marketing the norm as marketers aim for 1-to-1 customer connections
- Updated: Jeanswest sets sights on customer growth with new omni-channel capabilities