- Faster Internet access means more cyberattacks for Africa
- Gurucul identifies cloud threats based on identity, behaviors
- Google, WordPress, LastPass, Salesforce - new USB token secures them all
- Attacks against industrial control systems double
- Pawn Storm cyberespionage group increases activity, targets NATO
SSL Performance Advantage
Unfortunately, not all Application Delivery Controllers (ADCs) are equal. While most can offload computationally expensive SSL processing responsibilities from web and application servers to speed the delivery of SSL-protected applications, others don't deliver fast processing - particularly for applications protected with 2048-bit SSL. In this whitepaper, we look at how to judge the performance of competing solutions. Click to download!
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- NetApp secures $2m supercomputing deal with NCI
- Mandatory Disclosure Laws needed to counter lax security attitudes: Symantec
- Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise gears for growth following China Huaxin takeover
- Vocus buys $15 million stake in Macquarie Telecom
- EXCLUSIVE: FireEye poaches Symantec’s Sean Kopelke