- IBM buys access control and identity management firm CrossIdeas
- Hacker group targets video game companies to steal source code
- In a hyper-social world, some seek a little privacy
- Google cannot decide what information should be forgotten, say Lords
- Meet Bleep, BitTorrent's invite-only serverless chat app
SSL Performance Advantage
Unfortunately, not all Application Delivery Controllers (ADCs) are equal. While most can offload computationally expensive SSL processing responsibilities from web and application servers to speed the delivery of SSL-protected applications, others don't deliver fast processing - particularly for applications protected with 2048-bit SSL. In this whitepaper, we look at how to judge the performance of competing solutions. Click to download!
Please supply your email address to access the content.