- Rogue cell towers discovered in Washington, D.C.
- Apple beefs up security with 2-factor authentication for iCloud backups
- Twitter patches vulnerability that could have impacted advertising accounts
- Adobe releases previously delayed security updates for Reader and Acrobat
- The security function needs SMART metrics
SSL Performance Advantage
Unfortunately, not all Application Delivery Controllers (ADCs) are equal. While most can offload computationally expensive SSL processing responsibilities from web and application servers to speed the delivery of SSL-protected applications, others don't deliver fast processing - particularly for applications protected with 2048-bit SSL. In this whitepaper, we look at how to judge the performance of competing solutions. Click to download!
Please supply your email address to access the content.