- IBM’s SoftLayer on the back foot in big Xen bug reboot
- Report: LulzSec leader directed cyberattacks while working for FBI
- Xen Project discloses serious vulnerability that impacts virtualized servers
- Expert: Basic hacks can compromise industrial control systems
- Don't laugh: Jimmy Kimmel Most Dangerous Cyber Celebrity of 2014
Detailed Explanation of the Core Competencies
The CIO Executive Council partnered with leading global talent firm Egon Zehnder who had performed over 25,000 face-to-face C-level assessments in order to identify the 9 executive core competencies most crucial to C-level success. This document outlines in detail the 9 executive core competencies that were used to create the self and 360° peer assessment tools.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Marketo launches digital marketing research institute; agency partner program
- How CMOs can make big data relevant to the sales team
- CPA Australia outlines 7-step personalisation strategy for digital engagement
- Digital agencies — brand custodians?
- Australian social ad spend to hit $706.3m in five years: Forrester