- The convergence of IT security and physical access control
- Cutting through the noise of false positives: Time to take back control
- Utilities ignorant of IT security despite pounding by hackers: Ponemon
- Next-gen firewalls protect crews in concert at Melbourne and Olympic Parks
- iPhone gets first free app for encrypting voice calls
Detailed Explanation of the Core Competencies
The CIO Executive Council partnered with leading global talent firm Egon Zehnder who had performed over 25,000 face-to-face C-level assessments in order to identify the 9 executive core competencies most crucial to C-level success. This document outlines in detail the 9 executive core competencies that were used to create the self and 360° peer assessment tools.
Please supply your email address to access the content.