- NIST pledges transparency in NSA dealings over crypto standards
- New framework helps companies quantify risk
- US spy program has financial, security impacts, says Snowden
- Which cloud personality are you? Three ways to approach online storage
- Google's Project Zero publishes three OS X zero-day vulnerabilities
Sample: Individual Stand Alone Core Competency Report
The purpose of this report is to clearly illustrate the respondent’s current skills level across each of the 9 core business competencies crucial to executive success. These findings can be used to help the individual, and/or their organisation, create a tailored learning and development plan around addressing weaknesses and augmenting strengths to ensure the overall realisation of the ICT business strategy.
Please supply your email address to access the content.