- Apple confirms iPhone-killing “Error 53,” says it’s about security
- Researcher finds serious flaw in Chromium-based Avast SafeZone browser
- Internet Archive's malware museum takes you back to the days of cheeky viruses
- Dridex banking malware mysteriously hijacked to distribute antivirus program
- As cloud rolls in, SunRice plants infrastructure seeds with security refresh
Sample: Individual Stand Alone Core Competency Report
The purpose of this report is to clearly illustrate the respondent’s current skills level across each of the 9 core business competencies crucial to executive success. These findings can be used to help the individual, and/or their organisation, create a tailored learning and development plan around addressing weaknesses and augmenting strengths to ensure the overall realisation of the ICT business strategy.
Please supply your email address to access the content.