- GCHQ harnessing analytical skills of 120 dyslexic and dyspraxic spies
- McAfee announces 2015 editions of its antivirus and security suites
- New Brunswick Conquers Identity Management With Virtual Directory
- Here are the limits of Apple's iOS 8 privacy features
- Cisco's 5500 series firewalls get major Sourcefire security overhaul
Sample: Individual Stand Alone Core Competency Report
The purpose of this report is to clearly illustrate the respondent’s current skills level across each of the 9 core business competencies crucial to executive success. These findings can be used to help the individual, and/or their organisation, create a tailored learning and development plan around addressing weaknesses and augmenting strengths to ensure the overall realisation of the ICT business strategy.
Please supply your email address to access the content.