Executive Competencies and the Future-State CIO Overview
The Future-State CIO is a chief information office who has built a sound foundation of operational excellence, aligned IT with the business and enabled initiatives that transform how the enterprise operates, Building on this foundation and the credibility it created, the future-state CIO then devotes more time (in fact, the majority of his or her focus) to the role of business strategist— driving business strategy and innovation for competitive advantage. The CIO will act not just as a function head and transformation enabler, but as a co-leader of the business in identifying and capitalizing on new possibilities to deliver value with information. Read on.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Toyota funds AI research to build autonomous cars
- Uber links to sensitive ride data now expire after 48 hours
- Connected homes, smartwatches and gaming PCs dominate IFA in Berlin
- Dropbox's head of enterprise says collaboration will set it apart
- Microsoft kills off some of Nokia's apps for Windows Phone
- AOL acquires Millennial Media to bolster in-app and mobile smarts
- The 7 common mistakes marketing leaders are still making
- How Greenstone is uniting IT/marketing in the name of audience management
- Rakuten Marketing chalks up rapid Aussie digital advertising growth
- Paid endorsements get Xbox One marketer in trouble with FTC