Executive Competencies and the Future-State CIO Overview
The Future-State CIO is a chief information office who has built a sound foundation of operational excellence, aligned IT with the business and enabled initiatives that transform how the enterprise operates, Building on this foundation and the credibility it created, the future-state CIO then devotes more time (in fact, the majority of his or her focus) to the role of business strategist— driving business strategy and innovation for competitive advantage. The CIO will act not just as a function head and transformation enabler, but as a co-leader of the business in identifying and capitalizing on new possibilities to deliver value with information. Read on.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- CMO: Customer experience economy requires corporate culture rethink
- Getting your board to support marketing
- Brand redesign, customer data and product story top priority list for Salmat's new CMO
- Report shows businesses still struggle with innovation
- How voice analytics helps iiNet hear customer problems on its network