- Microsoft takes the ‘ass’ out of Glasshole with a people-blocker
- Mastercard trials voice and face recognition mobile payment technology
- New organization sets out to make secure communication tools more user-friendly
- Ping Identity picks up $35 million more in venture funding
- Apple's iOS 8 fixes enterprise Wi-Fi authentication hijacking issue
Executive Competencies and the Future-State CIO Overview
The Future-State CIO is a chief information office who has built a sound foundation of operational excellence, aligned IT with the business and enabled initiatives that transform how the enterprise operates, Building on this foundation and the credibility it created, the future-state CIO then devotes more time (in fact, the majority of his or her focus) to the role of business strategist— driving business strategy and innovation for competitive advantage. The CIO will act not just as a function head and transformation enabler, but as a co-leader of the business in identifying and capitalizing on new possibilities to deliver value with information. Read on.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Blue Jeans Network launches Command Centre
- Brennan IT takes top honours at Microsoft and HP partner awards
- Hackers hold almost 20,000 Australians to ransom using CryptoWall
- NSW Government telco procurement system saves taxpayer more than $3 million
- Microsoft to deploy new SharePoint solution for Local Government Association of Queensland