- Hillary Clinton: 'Our technology companies are not part of our government'
- Router malware: Fact or fiction?
- Los Alamos National Lab's R&D fueling new quantum-crypto firm
- Drupal offers bounty for breaking its new two-factor authentication
- Java, Flash and Reader still PC admins' biggest security headaches
Executive Competencies and the Future-State CIO Overview
The Future-State CIO is a chief information office who has built a sound foundation of operational excellence, aligned IT with the business and enabled initiatives that transform how the enterprise operates, Building on this foundation and the credibility it created, the future-state CIO then devotes more time (in fact, the majority of his or her focus) to the role of business strategist— driving business strategy and innovation for competitive advantage. The CIO will act not just as a function head and transformation enabler, but as a co-leader of the business in identifying and capitalizing on new possibilities to deliver value with information. Read on.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Telstra strikes Cloud deal with Telkom Indonesia
- Brocade deploys router for new high-speed research network platform
- EXCLUSIVE: Tonnex International falls into liquidation after lengthy court battle
- SAP backs innovation centre launch with $60m investment in Victoria (+15 photos)
- Inabox Group revenue reaches $46.9m but profit slips again