- Farmers shut out of online services by new identity scheme
- Facebook says you can be social and secure, acquires .onion address for Tor users
- Swedish hacker finds 'serious' vulnerability in OS X Yosemite
- Court rules cops can demand fingerprints, not passcodes, to unlock smartphones
- Twitter's MoPub ad exchange grabs Verizon tracking cookies, and more may follow
Traditional Backup is Dead - Are you prepared?
Conventional backup and recovery approaches clearly can't keep up with ever-growing storage rates. It's time to take on a new strategy.
Please supply your email address to access the content.