- Syrian Electronic Army posts hacking message on several news sites
- Over 23,000 Web servers infected with CryptoPHP backdoor
- Siemens patches critical SCADA flaws likely exploited in recent attacks
- Cheap Android tablets riddled with security flaws, test finds
- UK security sector warned over risk of selling to oppressive regimes
Traditional Backup is Dead - Are you prepared?
Conventional backup and recovery approaches clearly can't keep up with ever-growing storage rates. It's time to take on a new strategy.
Please supply your email address to access the content.