- Government regulation on cloud security may spur SaaS use in health care
- Microsoft misses Windows bug, hackers slip past patch
- Accused text-message spammers to pay $9 million in settlement
- Nationwide apologises for online and mobile banking outage
- Teradata: We must nail the data privacy issue and not rely on governments
Work Life Web 2011
The 2011 WorkLifeWeb research shows that, while the new social Web is a potential tool for corporate success, there are ‘social media growing pains’ in evidence among both frontline workers and their managers.
Please supply your email address to access the content.