Work Life Web 2011
The 2011 WorkLifeWeb research shows that, while the new social Web is a potential tool for corporate success, there are ‘social media growing pains’ in evidence among both frontline workers and their managers.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Kevlar could keep lithium-ion batteries from catching fire
- Microsoft previews free, updated Power BI business intelligence tool
- Microsoft's stream processing engine boosts Bing, Azure services
- A new kind of DDoS threat: The "Nonsense Name" attack
- Snapchat and Twitter violate each other's personal space