- BlackBerry's deal to buy voice crypto company Secusmart blessed by German government
- YubiKeys by Yubico provide two-factor authentication by USB
- Syrian Electronic Army hits numerous media sites with DNS redirection attack
- 5 ways PCI is becoming more security-conscious next year
- Weather.com fixes web application vulnerabilities
Web 2.0 in the Workplace Today
More than a decade after the term ‘Web 2.0’ was coined, many businesses are still nowhere near to taking full advantage of the collaborative technologies the term refers to. Undoubtedly, confidence is growing in relation to using tools such as Facebook, Skype, Twitter, and indeed many more organisations are using such technology now compared to even just a couple of years ago. But the fact remains that a worrying amount of businesses seem to be operating a ‘lockdown’ approach – an approach that I’m sure many Board-level staff know is simply not good for business in the long-term.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- How AMEX is using data and creative to tap into customer contexts
- Mobile Mentor and iProximity join forces on beacon technology
- 5 lessons in brand culture from Gelato Messina
- New board builds AANA's brand marketing expertise
- 10 mind-blowing Oculus Rift experiments that reveal VR's practical potential