- NATO security certification opens new markets for Australia's Senetas
- Senator wants Whisper to explain how it tracks users, shares their data
- The 'Backoff' malware linked to data breaches is spreading
- Cyberespionage group launches sophisticated phishing attacks against Outlook Web App users
- Disaster as CryptoWall encrypts US firm's entire server installation
Web 2.0 in the Workplace Today
More than a decade after the term ‘Web 2.0’ was coined, many businesses are still nowhere near to taking full advantage of the collaborative technologies the term refers to. Undoubtedly, confidence is growing in relation to using tools such as Facebook, Skype, Twitter, and indeed many more organisations are using such technology now compared to even just a couple of years ago. But the fact remains that a worrying amount of businesses seem to be operating a ‘lockdown’ approach – an approach that I’m sure many Board-level staff know is simply not good for business in the long-term.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- 5 great examples of augmented reality in marketing
- Catch of the Day retailer hooks fresh customer insight with NPS
- Tourism Australia's Nick Baker wins AMI Marketer of the Year
- Content marketing can't be measured on the last-click: Outbrain CEO
- Latest crowdsourced guide rates top A/B testing vendors for marketers