- Palo Alto CEO: Beware the Internet of Things – and watch your car
- Researchers play cat and mouse with Google's anti-phishing Chrome extension
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Monday, May 4
- US reviews use of cellphone spying technology
- Defence key to living in modern threat environment - Symantec
Web 2.0 in the Workplace Today
More than a decade after the term ‘Web 2.0’ was coined, many businesses are still nowhere near to taking full advantage of the collaborative technologies the term refers to. Undoubtedly, confidence is growing in relation to using tools such as Facebook, Skype, Twitter, and indeed many more organisations are using such technology now compared to even just a couple of years ago. But the fact remains that a worrying amount of businesses seem to be operating a ‘lockdown’ approach – an approach that I’m sure many Board-level staff know is simply not good for business in the long-term.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Property hunters get real-time context with Domain app and Google Now integration
- Faster fashion with new e-commerce technology
- Business/IT collaboration sees Suncorp launch bill splitting service
- TubeMogul and Site Tour launch programmatic ad network for billboards
- How innovation labs are helping organisations think like startups