- FTC settles with developers of sneaky cryptocurrency mining app
- US personnel agency takes system offline after hack
- MIT tests 'software transplants' to fix buggy code
- Malwarebytes offers amnesty to pirates amid licensing overhaul
- Security Short Take: Samsung bows to pressure on Windows Update tweaks
Blurring boundaries: The disappearing gap between work and home life
Call it multi-tasking, life-splicing or bleisure but increasingly, fuelled by advances in technology, employees are blurring the boundaries between home and work. ‘Generation Standby’ employees, never truly ‘switched off’ and always ready to be called upon, are now enjoying, and expecting, greater levels of flexibility and mobility than ever before. Read on.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Dropbox and Xero team up to increase productivity for small businesses
- Inabox inks $3.6 million Total Telecom deal
- Ooyala expands technology stack with Nativ acquisition
- Bulletproof steps up Cloud play with new Professional Services arm
- 2015 ARN ICT Industry Awards - time waits for no-one: It is the penultimate day to nominate
- Report: Aussie CMOs strive for customer centricity but hindered by pace of change
- Why Open Colleges, Virgin Mobile are backing a new tool for brand advocacy
- Digital marketers look for behavioral triggers
- Can brand builders do well and do good?
- Facebook on hunt for new MD following Easton's promotion