- BlackBerry focuses on security for the enterprise
- Homeland Security wants corporate board of directors more involved in cyber-security
- Can information sharing stop bots in their tracks?
- Senator pushes new version of bill to limit NSA phone records collection
- Canada blames China for cyber intrusion at National Research Council
Blurring boundaries: The disappearing gap between work and home life
Call it multi-tasking, life-splicing or bleisure but increasingly, fuelled by advances in technology, employees are blurring the boundaries between home and work. ‘Generation Standby’ employees, never truly ‘switched off’ and always ready to be called upon, are now enjoying, and expecting, greater levels of flexibility and mobility than ever before. Read on.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Countdown begins for switch from debit/credit card signature to PIN
- Start Up Australia opens free classes for entrepreneurs
- Vodafone says it's 'right in the middle' of turnaround
- Samsung, Apple still dominate smartphones, but their shares slip
- Ford and GM sued for millions over CD-ripping tech in cars