Blurring boundaries: The disappearing gap between work and home life
Call it multi-tasking, life-splicing or bleisure but increasingly, fuelled by advances in technology, employees are blurring the boundaries between home and work. ‘Generation Standby’ employees, never truly ‘switched off’ and always ready to be called upon, are now enjoying, and expecting, greater levels of flexibility and mobility than ever before. Read on.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Dave Goldberg, entrepreneur and husband of Facebook's Sandberg, dies
- ACLU: NSA phone dragnet should be killed not amended
- Antivirus test labs call out Chinese security company as cheat
- Linksys WRT1200AC: A fast, full-featured, open-source-friendly router
- Microsoft woos developers with SDK for Band fitness tracker
- Qantas to launch virtual reality film of Great Barrier Reef
- Starcom and ZenithOptimedia integrate programmatic trading desks
- Oracle: Marketers must create a digital dialogue with consumers
- How Fortnum and Mason got 20% more customers to check out with open-source site
- Freeview appoints Scot Mota as marketing director