Blurring boundaries: The disappearing gap between work and home life
Call it multi-tasking, life-splicing or bleisure but increasingly, fuelled by advances in technology, employees are blurring the boundaries between home and work. ‘Generation Standby’ employees, never truly ‘switched off’ and always ready to be called upon, are now enjoying, and expecting, greater levels of flexibility and mobility than ever before. Read on.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- AWS re:Invent 2015: We don’t want partners to be in the background
- Dimension Data establishes digital practice division
- Cross-channel marketing majorly impacts business performance: Oracle Marketing Cloud
- David Gage leaves Microsoft
- Victorian Life Sciences Computation Initiative onboards 'Snowy' Lenovo cluster
- oOh! unveils interactive retail screens with sensory features
- UNIQLO uses neuroscience to match your T-shirt to your mood
- How Citrix is driving customer conversions with a new startup technology
- Research: High social media usage set to change brand engagement strategy
- How Ticketek is using a DMP to not only target audiences, but pivot its business