- Cabinet Office launches procurement for new PSN framework
- Researcher creates proof-of-concept worm for network-attached storage devices
- Obama signs Executive Order to bolster federal credit card security
- Known NFC spoofing techniques probably wouldn't work with Apple Pay
- Apple's iCloud targeted in man-in-the-middle attack in China
Blurring boundaries: The disappearing gap between work and home life
Call it multi-tasking, life-splicing or bleisure but increasingly, fuelled by advances in technology, employees are blurring the boundaries between home and work. ‘Generation Standby’ employees, never truly ‘switched off’ and always ready to be called upon, are now enjoying, and expecting, greater levels of flexibility and mobility than ever before. Read on.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Tourism Australia CMO Nick Baker resigns
- Focus on people, not social platforms: Klout CEO
- Why CMOs must embrace software and agility or risk a 'customerpocalypse'
- Aussie satisfaction in big data lags behind global results: Accenture
- Apple Pay hits U.S. stores Monday -- assuming buyers can find anywhere to use it