- New Forescout CEO wants to make partners an offer they can't refuse
- Some Bitdefender products break HTTPS certificate revocation
- Kaspersky Lab unveils cybersecurity startup accelerator
- Researchers uncover signs of Superfish-style attacks
- Over a million Wordpress sites at risk thanks to WP-Slimstat plugin
Government Communications 2.0
The problem with data is that it’s only useful if you share and use it. Equally, the more data we share electronically, the greater the risk of it falling into the wrong hands. Public sector organisations can’t function without legitimately gathering and using personal information about the citizens they are mandated to serve. Technology has made a significant contribution to that process, but has also brought new risks. Read on.
Please supply your email address to access the content.