Government Communications 2.0
The problem with data is that it’s only useful if you share and use it. Equally, the more data we share electronically, the greater the risk of it falling into the wrong hands. Public sector organisations can’t function without legitimately gathering and using personal information about the citizens they are mandated to serve. Technology has made a significant contribution to that process, but has also brought new risks. Read on.
Please supply your email address to receive this whitepaper
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- Join ME Bank, Deutsche Bank and Proofpoint (USA) speakers for a discussion on banking trojans. Register now
- Hear from International Tom Corn on the future of security virtualisation | 28th July 2016 Victoria
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing