The Need for DLP (data leak prevention) now
When it comes to the terabytes of confidential and proprietary data on corporate networks, companies often use kid gloves to secure the data. This begs the question, why are office supplies subject to a higher level of security than the data? Many organisations are turning to a DLP solution to help them in gaining control over their seemingly uncontrolled data stores.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Marriott CIO: FCC message on WiFi blocking loud and clear
- Microsoft to business: Don't worry about Windows 10, consumers will test it
- Google Now adds data from Lyft, Airbnb and many more apps
- Outlook app for Android and iOS boosts Microsoft's mobile comeback
- MIT randomizes tasks to speed massive multicore processors
- Report: Marketing teams must be restructured
- How virtual reality stole the show at Sundance Film Festival
- Qantas tests virtual reality for in-flight entertainment
- Report: Data-driven marketing the norm as marketers aim for 1-to-1 customer connections
- Updated: Jeanswest sets sights on customer growth with new omni-channel capabilities