The Need for DLP (data leak prevention) now
When it comes to the terabytes of confidential and proprietary data on corporate networks, companies often use kid gloves to secure the data. This begs the question, why are office supplies subject to a higher level of security than the data? Many organisations are turning to a DLP solution to help them in gaining control over their seemingly uncontrolled data stores.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Firefox coming to iOS this year, Mozilla says
- Amazon snaps up Elemental to boost video on AWS
- Ex-Tesla engineer could face prison for hacking former manager's email, FBI says
- Microsoft will release its hackathon help tool to the world
- US DOJ tightens policies on use of simulated cells for surveillance
- AOL acquires Millennial Media to bolster in-app and mobile smarts
- The 7 common mistakes marketing leaders are still making
- How Greenstone is uniting IT/marketing in the name of audience management
- Rakuten Marketing chalks up rapid Aussie digital advertising growth
- Paid endorsements get Xbox One marketer in trouble with FTC