- Your living room is vulnerable to cyber attacks
- Three easy ways to separate work and play on the same PC
- Spammers top spoofing targets are still finance and travel industries
- Hold the phone: iMessage spam not all it's cracked up to be
- What happened to the Flashback Trojan? Turns out US universities are still riddled with it
Mobile Security: Don’t leave employees to their own devices
No organisation can afford to ignore the rising march of consumer devices in today’s workplace. But neither can they ignore the risks that consumerisation brings. Companies must adapt IT and security strategies accordingly, balancing the needs and demands of more flexible work models with the often thorough information security safeguards that were implemented to protect the business in the first place. Fortunately, there are ways of doing just that and achieving a balance that works for all concerned.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Inexpensive Windows PCs hitting the market with help from Microsoft
- Study disputes predictions of coming spectrum crunch
- IBM turns to local rival for help as China gets tougher for foreign firms
- Security spending gets boost from mobile, social and cloud, says Gartner
- Microsoft engineer: 'Definitely problems' with test process after crippling Windows patch