- Georgia Tech launches early warning system for cyberthreats
- Is the WEDG the answer to post-Snowden data paranoia? Its inventor remains hopeful
- Privacy groups call for action to stop Facebook's off site user tracking plans
- City of London Police to deploy warning banners on illegal websites
- Using Instagram on public Wi-Fi poses risk of an account hijack, researcher says
Mobile Security: Don’t leave employees to their own devices
No organisation can afford to ignore the rising march of consumer devices in today’s workplace. But neither can they ignore the risks that consumerisation brings. Companies must adapt IT and security strategies accordingly, balancing the needs and demands of more flexible work models with the often thorough information security safeguards that were implemented to protect the business in the first place. Fortunately, there are ways of doing just that and achieving a balance that works for all concerned.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Newcastle Council deploys TechnologyOne enterprise solution
- Vodafone re-allocates 850MHz 4G spectrum a week after Telstra and Optus 700MHz launch
- Sitecore tackles Western Australia with Velrada partnership
- Email to make way for automation: KPMG
- Huawei targets European football clubs with FanPlay partnership