- Security Watch: Fujitsu launches Security Services practice
- Apache Cordova fixes flaw that could cause apps to crash
- Cybercrime skills critical for all police as global criminals move online, INTERPOL warns
- Wi-Fi access point scans can betray a person's location
- Security Watch: Blue Coat acquired for US$2.4B
Mobile Security: Don’t leave employees to their own devices
No organisation can afford to ignore the rising march of consumer devices in today’s workplace. But neither can they ignore the risks that consumerisation brings. Companies must adapt IT and security strategies accordingly, balancing the needs and demands of more flexible work models with the often thorough information security safeguards that were implemented to protect the business in the first place. Fortunately, there are ways of doing just that and achieving a balance that works for all concerned.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Rio Tinto signs $20m managed services contract with Empired
- Sony keeps optical discs alive with storage startup acquisition
- Legal trouble in wearables business: Jawbone sues Fitbit
- Lenovo shows smartphone that lets users interact with projected content
- Government hopes to pass site-blocking legislation next month