- The week in security: The end of Flash ads; Bounty offered as Ashley Madison fallout continues
- 'KeyRaider' iOS malware targets jailbroken devices
- Russian-speaking hackers breach 97 websites, many of them dating ones
- US agency to seek consensus on divisive, volatile topic of security vulnerability disclosures
- Ashley Madison CEO quits, company says they're adjusting to breach
Internet bandwidth is a finite and expensive resource; protect it from spammers, criminals, hackers, timewasters and employee misuse. Your company’s internet link is precious. Not only is it expensive and limited but it is a vital business tool. Yet our analysis shows that companies can lose around a quarter of their internet bandwidth to employee web misuse, streaming media and spam. Imagine if you had to give up a quarter of your office space for non-work activities; it’s inconceivable. But when it comes to internet bandwidth, most companies don’t even know about the loss, let alone take steps to prevent it.
Please supply your email address to access the content.