- Hacker shows he can locate, unlock and remote start GM vehicles
- Australian PC users worse at patching Windows than New Zealanders, but both lead US: Secunia
- The three behaviours of security experts that non-expert users should learn
- Un-patched bug could put 500m Android phones in a coma
- Researchers improve de-anonymization attacks for websites hiding on Tor
Internet bandwidth is a finite and expensive resource; protect it from spammers, criminals, hackers, timewasters and employee misuse. Your company’s internet link is precious. Not only is it expensive and limited but it is a vital business tool. Yet our analysis shows that companies can lose around a quarter of their internet bandwidth to employee web misuse, streaming media and spam. Imagine if you had to give up a quarter of your office space for non-work activities; it’s inconceivable. But when it comes to internet bandwidth, most companies don’t even know about the loss, let alone take steps to prevent it.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Westpac, NAB, RedBalloon debate ingredients of digital transformation
- News Corp partners with Quantium and MCN to launch new digital advertising products
- AppNexus president: Programmatic ad exchanges collaborations are the future
- Carnival Australia CEO: How we are leading with customer data
- How Australia Post’s IT and marketing chiefs lead digital change - together