- White-hat hackers key to securing connected cars
- Roses are red, violets are blue, hand over your cash or I promise we're through
- Heightened security threat could follow Dallas Buyers Club anti-piracy defeat
- Hackers of two Ukrainian utilities probably hit mining and railroad targets, too
- Schneier: terrorists will switch to more secure alternatives to avoid encryption backdoors
Internet bandwidth is a finite and expensive resource; protect it from spammers, criminals, hackers, timewasters and employee misuse. Your company’s internet link is precious. Not only is it expensive and limited but it is a vital business tool. Yet our analysis shows that companies can lose around a quarter of their internet bandwidth to employee web misuse, streaming media and spam. Imagine if you had to give up a quarter of your office space for non-work activities; it’s inconceivable. But when it comes to internet bandwidth, most companies don’t even know about the loss, let alone take steps to prevent it.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- There’s something fishy about those Windows 10 market-share numbers
- 7 Android tools that can help your personal security
- Apple's iPhone sued for infringement of touch feedback patents
- Is the road to machine learning paved with API providers?
- Need data-science skills? Now your team can learn together
- Forrester: Marketers using an average of 5 social channels for marketing
- Innovation challenge results in new customer ordering app prototype for Village Cinemas
- CMO interview: The new digital travel experience
- CMO's top 10 martech stories for the week - 11 February
- Cronulla Sharks tackles marketing automation