- Attackers target subdomains of GoDaddy customers
- FTSE 100 firms swamped by Facebook and Twitter imposters, study finds
- China says new cybersurveillance proposal follows US security practices
- Volvo CIO: Data privacy is now a priority alongside car security and safety
- Drive-by attack relies on hacked GoDaddy accounts
Internet bandwidth is a finite and expensive resource; protect it from spammers, criminals, hackers, timewasters and employee misuse. Your company’s internet link is precious. Not only is it expensive and limited but it is a vital business tool. Yet our analysis shows that companies can lose around a quarter of their internet bandwidth to employee web misuse, streaming media and spam. Imagine if you had to give up a quarter of your office space for non-work activities; it’s inconceivable. But when it comes to internet bandwidth, most companies don’t even know about the loss, let alone take steps to prevent it.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- EU countries agree on watered-down roaming and net neutrality plans
- Can a Barcelona romance bring Wi-Fi and cells together?
- Galaxy S6 pricing slips out: $780 unlocked, at least in Spain
- One year later, we're no closer to finding MtGox's missing millions
- Momentum grows around Microsoft's Windows 10 for phones
- CMO Interview: How McDonald's is putting customer centricity back on the menu
- The visible expert: How to create industry stars, and why every CMO should care
- Twitter CFO floats idea of newspaper-like 'daily edition'
- Changing culture key to achieving digital agility
- OpenText CMO: Role of marketing technologist will be short lived