- Tor hints at possible U.S. government involvement in recent attack
- Internet of Things devices contain high number of vulnerabilities, study finds
- Antivirus products riddled with security flaws, researcher says
- 'Right to be forgotten' ruling is unworkable and misguided, UK Lords say
- Defunct Koler ransom Trojan attacked 200,000 Android users in matter of weeks
Internet bandwidth is a finite and expensive resource; protect it from spammers, criminals, hackers, timewasters and employee misuse. Your company’s internet link is precious. Not only is it expensive and limited but it is a vital business tool. Yet our analysis shows that companies can lose around a quarter of their internet bandwidth to employee web misuse, streaming media and spam. Imagine if you had to give up a quarter of your office space for non-work activities; it’s inconceivable. But when it comes to internet bandwidth, most companies don’t even know about the loss, let alone take steps to prevent it.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Blue Jeans Network launches new video service with Google Hangouts
- Data#3 spends $2.5m on first phase of Discovery takeover
- Tigerspike appoints Australian-based global CEO
- Human error number one cause of IT service incidents: Dimension Data
- Channel’s Software-Defined Everything competency will be specialised: Schneider Electric