- Reflection techniques comprise nearly half of surging DDoS volumes: PLXsert
- Hackers shakedown businesses by encrypting their websites
- Managing redundant security alerts is costing businesses: FireEye
- Reddit handed over user info for 58% of government requests
- 1Password's update highlights the difference between two-step and two-factor verification
Internet bandwidth is a finite and expensive resource; protect it from spammers, criminals, hackers, timewasters and employee misuse. Your company’s internet link is precious. Not only is it expensive and limited but it is a vital business tool. Yet our analysis shows that companies can lose around a quarter of their internet bandwidth to employee web misuse, streaming media and spam. Imagine if you had to give up a quarter of your office space for non-work activities; it’s inconceivable. But when it comes to internet bandwidth, most companies don’t even know about the loss, let alone take steps to prevent it.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- How virtual reality stole the show at Sundance Film Festival
- Qantas tests virtual reality for in-flight entertainment
- Report: Data-driven marketing the norm as marketers aim for 1-to-1 customer connections
- Updated: Jeanswest sets sights on customer growth with new omni-channel capabilities
- Mondelez A/NZ head of marketing services takes up China role