- 'Ghost' vulnerability poses high risk to Linux distributions
- Australian information security posture weak by world standards: Cisco
- Remotely exploitable ‘GHOST’ bug strikes all Linux distros
- A new kind of DDoS threat: The "Nonsense Name" attack
- Old arguments may bog down US data breach notification legislation
Case Study: BNP Paribas Deploys Oracle Exadata to Accelerate Information Processing - The Hardware Perspective
Datacenters are an aggregate of very heterogeneous elements interacting with each other and incurring a complex chain of dependencies, particularly around the point of contact between hardware and software. Against this backdrop, IDC is observing a great push from suppliers and end users alike toward a consumption model based on pre-integrated blocks of optimized hardware and software that IT departments need only to fine-tune, as opposed to build out of a collection of different components. Read on.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Baskin-Robbins overhauls agency line-up, plots digital customer loyalty program
- Digital disruption isn’t disruption anymore: Why it’s time to refocus your business
- CEO survey: Digital technology for customer engagement and data provides big business value
- Snapchat and Twitter violate each other's personal space
- Personalisation drives Colliers International website overhaul